The University of Technology Sydney is thrilled to inform you that it has started to accepted applications for the Women in Engineering and IT Scholarship.
The scholarship aims to increase the participation of women in the field of engineering and IT. All the successful candidates will get financial assistance for the first year of study in their chosen engineering or IT degree.
A valuable study program for students.
User Review( votes)
UTS, also known as the University of Technology Sydney, is an acclaimed institution that is mostly known for its world-class research and distinguished teaching. It provides specialized degree programs in a variety of fields to choose from.
Why study at UTS? The university is famous globally for its innovative teaching, and unmatchable facilitates. It has made a place among the world’s leading young universities. It is ranked 1st in Australia and 10th in the world by the 2019 QS World University Rankings.
Application Deadline: May 9th, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Technology Sydney
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: $10,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Australian and New Zealand
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Australia and New Zealand.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree program in engineering and IT.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- An Australian or New Zealand citizen or the holder of an Australian Permanent Resident visa or Permanent Humanitarian visa;
- A current or non-current school leaver with an ATAR (or equivalent) of 85 or above excluding adjustment points
- Commencing the first year of an undergraduate degree in the Faculty of Engineering and IT, including double degrees.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be selected for this opportunity, first you need to take admission in an applicable program at UTS. After completing the first step, you can use the online application form to apply for this scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts and award, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Admission requirements vary from one course to another. Check out this link to get more information in this regard.
- Language Requirement: To satisfy the UTS English language requirements, you can use these tests: TOEFL, IELTS, PTE Academic, C1 Advanced, formerly CAE and other.
This scholarship will provide all the deserving candidates with $10,000 in the first year of the degree.