The University of Texas at San Antonio is offering full scholarships to undergraduate and graduate students who pursue concentrated studies in cybersecurity for the academic year 2018-2019.
The College of Business at The University of Texas at San Antonio offers a comprehensive curriculum at the undergraduate, master and doctoral level that expands the boundaries of a traditional business education.
User Review( votes)
Application Deadline: January 31, 2018
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate and graduate programme.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to pursue concentrated studies in cybersecurity.
- Full cost of tuition and fees
- Book Award
- Travel funding for one cybersecurity conference per academic year – continental US-held conferences only
- Work with the best in cyber security
Number of Scholarships: Not Known
Scholarship can be taken in the USA
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: US citizen is eligible to apply.
- Must be a US citizen
- Reservists and Guardsmen, who are in good standing, part of the Selected Reserve (SELRES) which include: Troop Program Unit (TPUs); Individual Mobilization Augmentee (IMA); and Active Guard Reserve (AGRs). Reservists in the Individual Ready Reserve (IRR) or the Retired Reserve (RR) will be excluded from this program.
- Undergraduate scholars must maintain 3.0 out of 4.0-grade point average or the equivalent; graduate scholars must maintain a 3.2 out of 4.0-grade point average or the equivalent.
- Desire to work in a field related to cybersecurity
- Enrolled and/or accepted for enrollment in a cybersecurity-related field at the graduate or undergraduate level at UTSA
How to Apply:
The completion and submission of this application, along with all required documentation, will ensure your consideration for all available/applicable scholarship funds in the College of Business. Once you establish a user account, the application process begins. You may update your application anytime before the deadline. Your application remains incomplete until you click the “submit” button. Criteria for each scholarship can be located at the UTSA College of Business website. You may also be eligible for additional scholarships available through the University Scholarship Office and the UTSA Alumni Scholarship Program.