User Review( votes)
The University of Melbourne is a public-spirited institution that makes distinctive contributions to society in research, learning, and teaching and engagement. It is consistently ranked among the leading universities in the world.
- Applications Deadline: 10 Mar 2019
- Course Level: The studentships are available to degree level courses
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded in law, legal studies and criminology discipline offered by the university
- Award: A single payment between $2,000 and $4,000
- Nationality: Internationally
- Number of Awards: Approximately 2-5
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All countries are eligible
- Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this application , you need to:
- Be a domestic or international student
- Admitted and enrolled for the full year (at time of application) in the Melbourne JD at Melbourne Law School
- Students classified as mature age (23 years or more) at the time of application
Applicants must submit an application with Melbourne Law School.
How to Apply: To find out more about how to apply, please review the application procedures through the given link: https://scholarships.unimelb.edu.au/awards/valerie-and-lawrence-kennedy-scholarship-law#how-to-apply