Harvard University is pleased to offer the application for the Jorge Paulo Lemann Fellowships to students who are enrolled or planning to enroll in full-time degree programs at one of Harvard’s graduate and professional schools.
The fellowship program supports graduate students who are residents and citizens of Brazil who are committed to becoming leaders in their field and making a difference in Brazil in a career dedicated to creating social impact in the country.
Marvelous Fellowship for Brazilian Students.
User Review( votes)
Harvard University has several programs for international students who plan to study at Harvard Graduates and professional schools. It is the oldest institute of higher education in the United States and ranked as one of the largest universities in the world.
Applications Deadline: 1 March 2019
To be eligible for this scholarship:
- Applicants must be enrolled or planning to enroll in full-time degree programs at one of Harvard’s graduate and professional schools, with a preference for, but not limited to, the Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health, the Harvard Graduate School of Education, or the Harvard Kennedy School of Government.
- These are available to full-time degree level courses
- These are awarded in any discipline offered by the university
- Students must be enrolled in full-time, in-residence degree programs which run during the regular academic year.
- Applicants who are committed to becoming leaders in their field and making a difference in Brazil in a career dedicated to creating social impact in the country.
- Candidates must apply to and be accepted by their school of choice at the University independent of this application.
How to Apply
How to Apply: To apply, students must review their application procedures through the given link: https://webportalapp.com/sp/harvard-international-2019
The fellowship is possible with the generosity of George Palo Lemon.
- In addition to participating in programs organized by Fundação Lemann, recipients of the George Paulo Lemon Fellowship will also be invited by Fundação Lemann to join the network of Followers.
- Fellowship funding is not added to the partnership, however, recipients are encouraged to consider these links as potential benefits in their future academic and professional careers.
- Admission to the University does not guarantee an award.
The awards are awarded for one academic year with the possibility of renewal for one additional year. It is designed to make a substantial contribution toward the cost of attendance and is generally linked to the tuition and fees.