Vietnam Education Foundation is providing the VEF Fellowships Program for Vietnamese Students in the field Sciences, Mathematics, Medicine, Engineering, and Technology to Study at the Leading Universities in the USA.
The Vietnam Education Foundation (VEF) is pleased to announce the 2014 VEF Fellowship Program. The Fellowship application and selection process is open, competitive, and transparent. Applicants do not need to pay any fees to anyone in order to apply or be considered for a VEF Fellowship.
A fine program for claimants.
User Review( votes)
- Study Subject(s): Courses offered by the universities.
- Course Level: This scholarship is available for pursuing doctoral and master’s level degree.
- Scholarship Provider: The Vietnam Education Foundation (VEF)
- The award can be taken at the USA
- VIETNAMESE by citizenship and not a permanent resident of Vietnam or a permanent resident or citizen of any other country.
- College graduate with at least a Bachelor’s degree in fields acceptable to VEF (See Item #1 above, Qualified Fields of Study) or college juniors (3rd or 4th year) or seniors (final year students), who will graduate with such a degree by July 2014.
- Overall Grade Point Average (GPA) from a college/university with at least 7.0/10.0. Applicants ONLY with an undergraduate degree must have at least a GPA of 7.0/10.0.
Scholarship Open for Students of Following Countries: The students of Vietnam can apply for this application .
The number of awards offered:45 The studentships are offered.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To prepare for the VEF 2.0 Program online application, applicants must have the following information and documents ready:
- Applicants are required to provide degree certificates and transcripts from undergraduate studies and from graduate studies, if any, translated into English with an official notarization or with an official school stamp. Those who have not yet graduated must upload a certification from their current university.
- Any of the following means is acceptable to demonstrate proficiency:
- A TOEFL score of at least 80 on the internet-Based Test taken no earlier than June 15, 2017.
- A minimum score of 6.5 on an IELTS exam took no earlier than June 15, 2017.
- Degree from an English-speaking country. The applicant must demonstrate current enrollment or certificate of a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree received no earlier than June 15, 2017, from a university in an English-speaking country. Please be aware that U.S. universities may still require an official International TOEFL score.
- All applicants must submit scores from the GRE General Test, of at least 290, taken no earlier than June 15, 2014.
application Deadline: June 15, 2019