The new “Vice-Chancellor International Scholarship” is now available at CSU’s new campus in Port Macquarie, Australia. These scholarships are available to new commencing international students enrolled in courses offered on Port Macquarie campus in Session 1, 2019.
CSU is a community that embraces diversity and nurtures individual growth. At CSU we value economic, social and environmental sustainability. CSU connects with the communities in which it operates, providing an excellence in our courses and the opportunities that arise from them.
Students will generally meet English Language Proficiency (ELP) requirements if they have undertaken and completed sufficient study in English.
- Application Deadline: December 15, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue bachelor as well as master degree programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded for the following subjects below:
- Bachelor of Accounting
- Bachelor of Applied Science (Outdoor Recreation and Ecotourism)
- Bachelor of Business Studies
- Bachelor of Creative Arts and Design (Graphic Design)
- Bachelor of Criminal Justice
- Bachelor of Environmental Science Management
- Bachelor of Exercise and Sports Science (With Specialisations)
- Bachelor of Medical Radiations Science (With Specialisations)
- Bachelor of Occupational Therapy
- Bachelor of Paramedicine
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy
- Bachelor of Psychology
- Bachelor of Social Science (Psychology)
- Bachelor of Social Work (TAFE integrated)
- Master of Customs Administration
- Master of Professional Accounting
- Master of Information Technology
- Scholarship Award: The scholarship is conditional on the student completing their studies successfully at CSU. $10,000 or $5,000 will be deducted from tuition fees during the first year of study, after each session’s census date. Should the student leave CSU after the first year of study for reasons deemed illegitimate by the University, the student may be liable to repay the value of the scholarship. Recipients are expected to become active members of the student body and accept to provide information, testimonials and be featured in CSU Promotional materials.
- Number of Scholarships: Not given
- Nationality: International students
- Scholarship can be taken in the Port Macquarie,
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
- Entrance Requirements: Any international students who are classified as an international student in Australia with a full unconditional offer for either a Masters or Bachelor degree delivered at Port Macquarie.
- English Language Requirements: Students must meet the university’s English Language Requirements.
How to Apply: Once you have reviewed all the information about the scholarship, eligibility criteria and requirements, please submit your application by email to internationalclient-at-csu.edu.au and include the following documents:
- Copy of your CSU Unconditional Offer letter for a course at Port Macquarie in Session 30 or Session 60 2019.
- Supporting documents that demonstrate high academic achievements: grades at 75% or GPA 5/7 or 3/4 or equivalent.
- An essay (1000 words) that explains why you have chosen to study at CSU Port Macquarie and that demonstrates your current community involvement (volunteering, work in the community, participation at events in your school/University, etc.) and how you see yourself being involved in the CSU Port Macquarie student community.
Incomplete or late applications will not be considered. You will receive the outcome of your scholarship application after the closing date. Decisions from the Selection Panel are final and there will be no appeal process.