Wonderful scholarship opportunities are open for international candidates. Charles Sturt University is now accepting an application for the Vice-Chancellor International Scholarship.
Fab choice for students to study abroad
User Review( votes)
Established in 1989, Charles Sturt University is an Australian multi-campus public university. it was named in honour of Captain Charles Sturt. It offers various study programs at bachelor and post-graduate level.
Why at Charles Sturt University? The University help candidates to build up their graduate portfolio and find jobs that match their skills and aspirations. It also provides practical workshops that develop academic writing and study skills.
- University or Organization: Charles Sturt University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor as well as a master degree program
- Scholarship Award: $10,000 or $5,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Numbers of Award: Not Given
- Nationality: International
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
- Application Deadline: Closed
- Language: English
Eligibility for the Scholarship
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open for international students.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Scholarships are awarded to study the bachelor or master degree program in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: Applicant must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- The applicant must have been commencing full-time international students in Session Two, 2019. Applicant must have been accepted a full unconditional offer for either a Masters or Bachelor degree delivered at Albury-Wodonga, Bathurst, Orange, Port Macquarie and Wagga Wagga.
How to Apply
- How to apply: To apply for the scholarship, applicants need to take admission in a bachelor or master degree program at Charles Sturt University. Once you have reviewed all the information about the scholarship, eligibility criteria and requirements, please submit your application by email to [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: Applicant must need to submit a copy of their CSU unconditional offer letter for a course, an essay (500 words) that explains why they have chosen to study at Charles Sturt University, participation at events in school/University, and how you see yourself being involved in the Charles Sturt University.
- Admission Requirements: For admission in bachelor or master degree program, the applicant must have to provide evidence of high academic achievements 75% or GPA 5/7 or 3/4 or equivalent, community involvement and desire to be involved in the CSU community.
- Language Requirement: Applicant must have to provide evidence of having completed a sufficient standard of study in English.
- Benefits: Scholarships will be awarded worth up to $ 5,000 and $ 10,000 tuition fee.