Do you want to apply for the latest award in Sri Lanka? If so, the University of Ruhuna is delighted to offer its Vice Chancellor´s and Dean´s Awards.
The study award will be awarded annually to the students with the best overall performances in each Faculty under the approved marking scheme.
Good opportunity for students to study at University of Ruhuna.
User Review( votes)
The University of Ruhuna is one of the leading universities in Sri Lanka. The University offers basic degree programs in their respective disciplines in M.A. M.B.A. M.Sc. M.Phil. and Ph.D Degrees are also offered.
Why at the University of Ruhuna? At the university, applicants will be studied in multiple diplomae and certificate courses, are offered in various disciplines. The University also offers library services, career guidance and sports facilities.
Application Deadline: January 10, 2020
University or Organization: University of Ruhuna
Course Level: Undergraduate degree programs
Award: Rs.10, 000.00
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: Domestic and International students
The program can be taken, Sri Lanka
Eligible Countries: Domestic and International students are eligible to apply.
Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded to study in undergraduate degree programs offered by the university.
Admissible Criteria: The applicants must be qualifying for the program:
- The best overall student who completed the degree from each faculty shall be selected under the approved marking scheme. The next two best students from each faculty shall be included in the Vice Chancellor’s list.
- For Non-Medical students: The students obtaining an average GPA required for a Second Class Upper Division or above in the first attempt of the relevant examination of the courses of study in each academic year will be eligible for an award.
- For Medical Students: Candidates obtaining 2nd Class Upper division or above in the first attempt of the relevant examination of the courses of study will be eligible for an award.
- For getting more information applicants need to check out the Vice Chancellor´s and Dean´s Awards page.
How to Apply
- How to apply: To participate, the applicants need to take admission to the university. After taking admission applicants need to fulfill the application form to apply for this application program.
- Supporting Documents: Students shall submit certified copies of all the documentary evidence with the application, applications through their Mentors/Academic Advisers who shall certify the contents of the applications. Students shall prepare and participate in an interview if the selection panel requests.
- Admission Requirements: The overall score achieved by the applicant shall be 70 marks or above for the Vice Chancellor’s Award/ List and 65 marks or above for the Dean’s Award/ List.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must be able to demonstrate a good command of the English language for the opportunity .
- Benefit: A certificate of achievement and a cash prize of Rs.10, 000.00 will be awarded annually at an award ceremony held at the faculty.