Sheffield Hallam University is dispensing the Vice Chancellor’s Award for highly motivated Indian students to making their higher education affordable in the United Kingdom.
Nice offer for Indian students to get £3,000 award for tuition-fee to study in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Sheffield Hallam University university was founded in 1843 and it is a public research university in England, UK. The university is one of the UK’s largest and most diverse universities and offers various bachelors and masters degree programs.
Why at Sheffield Hallam University? The university is bounded to excellence through diversity and to the goal of reflecting diversity in its faculty, staff and student population. At Sheffield, students will meet dedicated advisers for your studies, personal support or advice you need.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Sheffield Hallam University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: £3,000
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open from India.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will award in the following areas:
- MSc Financial Management
- MSc Accounting and Finance
- Eligibility Criteria: For being considered, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicant must be a self-financing student eligible to pay international tuition fees.
- Candidates must be domiciled in India.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For being enlisted in the program, applicants are obliged to take admission in the postgraduate degree coursework at Sheffield Hallam University.
- Supporting Documents: Aspirants have to provide proof of the previous degree, academic references, CV, and supporting statement.
- Admission Requirements: Before starting your application, applicants must meet the entire entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: If your native language is not English, you have to provide evidence of English language proficiency.
Benefits: The bursary will provide an automatic deduction of £3,000 in the tuition fee of the applicants.