Are you a talented and ambitious citizen of China, Hong Kong and want to study for an undergraduate degree in Singapore? If yes, then Singapore Management University is now offering a Li Ka Shing Endowed Scholarship.
Valuable opportunity for China or Hong Kong students.
User Review( votes)
Why at Singapore Management University? SMU is enhancing financial support and by providing more new opportunities for students. By choosing this university may be a turning point in your career plans and aspirations.
Application Deadline: 19 March 2020
University or Organization: Singapore Management University
Course Level: Undergraduate Programs
Award: Tuition Grant
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: Varies
Nationality: China or Hong Kong
The award can be taken in Singapore
Eligible Countries: China or Hong Kong can apply for this application
Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any undergraduate subjects offered by the university.
Admissible Criteria: To be eligible to apply, an applicant must:
- Full-time SMU undergraduates hailing directly from Mainland China and Hong Kong
- Applicants must have outstanding academic results
- Candidates must be proficient in English
- Applicants must have good leadership skills and character records
- Active involvement in co-curricular activities and/or community service
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for this award, your application for scholarships is to be made at the same time as your application for admission to SMU. After this process, students are automatically considered for this study grant.
- Supporting Documents:Applicants must have upload your supporting documents, Print your Checklist Summary, Update your address, telephone numbers and email address, upload your photo, Retrieve User ID and Password, Create/Reset Password.
- Language Requirement: You should check all the English language requirementswhen you come to study at Singapore Management University.
- Benefits: Each scholarship covers the non-subsidized tuition fees, grant/allowance for the purchase of a notebook computer and an annual cash allowance for general living/study expenses.