The Vice-Chancellor’s Concertmaster Scholarship is an excellent opportunity for students to complete their dream of studying at Monash University. It is available for Australia and New Zealand applicants for the academic year 2023-2024.
The Vice-Chancellor’s Concertmaster Scholarship can be taken by Australian or New Zealand students pursuing an Honours degree study at Monash University. The applicants must have applied for a study based at the Monash Australia campus to be considered for the award valued at one scholarship of $6000 for a full-time study load (48 credit points) paid for a maximum of one year.
This is a great opportunity for students to earn higher education in Australia.
User Review( votes)
As one of Australia’s second most senior universities, Monash University has been rated in the top ten percent of institutes globally for subject-specific arrangement. It has different courses, study opportunities, and research tasks which will give the student a more comprehensive education that will separate them from their counterparts.
Why choose to study at Monash University? The university delivers an enriching and supporting atmosphere for global students. Here students’ choice develops skills and understanding from a degree program that can promote their career advancement.
Application Deadline: 9 February 2023.
- University or Organization: Monash University
- Department: Sir Zelman Cowen School of Music and Performance
- Course Level: Honours degree
- Award: $6,000 per annum
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 1
- Nationality: Australia and New Zealand
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Australian and New Zealand students are eligible to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded an Honours degree in Sir Zelman Cowen School of Music and Performance, any subject offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Candidates must be Australian and New Zealand citizens, Australian permanent resident’s Australian humanitarian visa holders.
- Commencing music performance student with an honors degree in the Sir Zelman Cowen School of Music and Performance at a Monash campus in Australia.
- Continuing music performance student in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree in the Sir Zelman Cowen School of Music and Performance at a Monash campus in Australia.
- Majoring in classical violin performance studies and participating in the Monash Academy Orchestra.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Admission applications must be made on the online application portal of the university. Students interested in applying for the award must submit a separate application form.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Proof of identity
- Secondary school results
- Tertiary results
- Certificates and Diplomas
- Copy of English language proficiency test
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet the minimum entry requirements for admission at Monash University.
- Language Requirement: The students must meet the English language requirements of the university.
Monash University will provide one scholarship of $6000 for a full-time study load (48 credit points) paid for a maximum of one year.