To help students further, their education in Australia, the University of Queensland is currently granting a great funding scheme named Reef Catchment Science Partnership – Reef Science Innovation Scholarship for the academic year 2023-2024.
The applications for this scholarship are students from Domestic, International who wish to study at the University of Queensland. This scholarship will be awarded for $32,192 per annum (2023 rate), indexed annually for 3.5 years.
Great opportunity to fund PhD at the University of Queensland in Australia.
User Review( votes)
The University of Queensland, one of the globe’s greatest 50 institutes, is a research and teaching institution in Brisbane, Australia. It has over 53,600 students registered, 18,000 of which are global students who get variety to the UQ’s three gorgeous campuses.
Why study at the University of Queensland? The institution delivers the best educational options, practical experiences, and education. It gathers creative and out-of-the-box scholars helping students get the best learning experiences and developments.
Application Deadline: 27 January 2023.
- University or Organization: University of Queensland
- Department: Environment, Science and mathematics
- Course Level: Postgraduate research (HDR)
- Award: $32,192 per annum
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: May vary
- Nationality: Domestic, International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Domestic and International students are eligible to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postgraduate research (HDR) in Environment, Science, and mathematics, any subject offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Study in an area relevant to their proposed Ph.D. project and completed at most ten years ago.
- Master of Philosophy (or another research master’s degree).
- Bachelor’s degree from an approved university with at least honors class IIA or equivalent.
- Coursework master’s degree with an overall grade point average of 5.65 on the 7-point UQ scale, which includes relevant research experience, approved by the dean.
- Postgraduate degree (at least one year full-time or equivalent) with an overall grade point average of 5 on the 7-point UQ scale and demonstrated research experience equivalent to honors class IIA will be considered case-by-case.
- Bachelor’s degree plus at least two years of relevant research experience, including research publications.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Candidates can apply for this scholarship when they apply for a Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.). They don’t need to submit a separate scholarship application.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Academic curriculum vitae
- Academic transcript
- Degree certificate
- English language documents
- letters of recommendation
- Admission Requirements: Students must meet the university requirements for a postgraduate degree.
- Language Requirement: Students must verify their English proficiency by completing their English proficiency requirements.
The University of Queensland will provide an amount of $32,192 per annum (2023 rate), indexed annually for 3.5 years with the possibility of 1 extension in line with UQ and RTP Scholarship Policy. A top-up of $5,000 per annum is also available.