The Newcastle University is delighted to announce its 15 new Vice-Chancellor’s Excellence Scholarships to cover 50% and 100% tuition fees. these scholarships are open for outstanding applicants to apply to full-time undergraduate studies.
the university will provide Scholarships to cover 50% of tuition fees are available for students from Algeria, Egypt, India, Jordan, Kenya, Lebanon, Malaysia, Mauritius, Morocco, Turkey, and the USA. 100% of scholarships are also available for students from India and the USA.
Newcastle University is a public research university located in Newcastle on Tyne, north-east of England. their vision is the world-renowned international business school, which provides excellence in future work and can develop such leaders for the future that they can shape.
Why at Newcastle University- Newcastle University Business School is a center of academic excellence and world-leading research. the university provides a broad range of undergraduate, postgraduate and research programs.
- University or Organization: Newcastle University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: These Scholarships are available to pursue an undergraduate
- Scholarship Award: 50% or 100% of tuition fees will be awarded.
- Access Mode: Online
- Numbers of Award: There are 15 scholarships available.
- Nationality: For 50%- Algeria, Egypt, India, Jordan, Kenya, Lebanon, Malaysia, Mauritius, Morocco, Turkey, and the USA, For 100%- USA, India
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
- Application Deadline: 28 February, 30 April, 28 June 2019
- Language: English
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: To be considered for the 50% scholarships applicants must be a national of one of the following countries: Algeria, Egypt, India, Jordan, Kenya, Lebanon, Malaysia, Mauritius, Morocco, Turkey, and the USA. To be considered for the 100% scholarships applicants must be a national of one of the following countries: USA, India.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply, the applicants must submit an online application through the link: https://app.geckoform.com/public/#/modern/FOEU01c3HvjdHhmb
- Supporting Documents: As part of the application, the applicants must submit all the required documents as mentioned on the scholarship form.
- Admission Requirements: To participate, the applicants must hold an offer for an eligible undergraduate degree programme at the University’s Newcastle.
- Language Requirement: English
The university will provide 50% or 100% of tuition fees to the winners.