The new Vice-Chancellor’s International award is now available at Macquarie University to recognize academic excellence for international students.
This highly competitive scholarship has been designed to recognize academic excellence and provide financial assistance for international students.
Through the international scholarship of this Vice-Chancellor, Macquarie University provides financial assistance to students to achieve their education goals.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1964, Macquarie University began as a bold experiment in higher education and ranked in the top two percent of universities in the world and within the top 10 in Australia.
Why at Macquarie University – Being a Macquarie student will be one of the best times of your life because you’ll have so many opportunities to discover your potential.
- University or Organization: Macquarie University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and postgraduate programme
- Award: Up to AUD $10,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Application Deadline: June 30, 2019
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: International candidates are eligible to apply for the opportunity .
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: In order to apply, you must:
How to Apply
- How to apply: You can submit a application after applying to the University with its student ID number of Macquarie University.
- Supporting Documents: Contact the admission staff to find out which documents are necessary for the opportunity program.
- Admission Requirements: Before applying for the opportunity you must apply for your chosen degree at the university.
- Language Requirement: All international students at Macquarie are required to provide evidence of proficiency in English. Macquarie University requires the following as proof of meeting Standard English language requirements (i.e. equal to IELTS 6.5).
The successful applicant will receive the sum of $10,000, applied towards your tuition fee.