The Sydney Business School, University of Wollongong is offering up to 50 women in MBA Scholarships aimed to improve the participation of women in MBA programs.
The Sydney Business School, which was established in 1997, builds on the traditional strength and reputation of the University of Wollongong (UOW).
A wonderful oppoertunity for international students to get the educational fund.
User Review( votes)
It is the graduate school of the Faculty of Business and offers high-quality postgraduate business programs at the Sydney CBD Campus located at Circular Quay and UOW’s Wollongong Campus.
- Applications Deadline: Open for applications
- Course Level: The studentships are available to pursue a Master’s degree program.
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded to study Business Administration.
- Scholarship Award: Provide financial support of up to 50 percent, no less than 15 percent of the total program costs per nominated recipient.
- Nationality: The Australian citizen or permanent resident of Australia
- Number of Scholarships: Up to 50 opportunities are eligible.
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: The Australian citizen or permanent resident of Australia
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- If you are a woman who is an Australian citizen or permanent resident of Australia and is interested in the Sydney Business School, the University of Wollongong Women in MBA scholarship, you must first seek a nomination from your employer and have them agree to support you by contributing between 15-50 percent towards the cost of completing the MBA.
How to Apply: All parts of the application form have been completed Ensure the following documents are included with your application:
- Certified documentation showing residential status or certified copies of visa, passport or birth certificate
- Certified copies of academic transcripts
- Supporting statement from the sponsor
- Statement of Motivation
Ensure the following documents (where applicable) is included with your application:
- Documentation showing change of name
- Proof of proficiency in English
- Recognition of Prior Learning documentation