Cardiff University is offering Vice-Chancellor’s international awards worth over £2M, offer funding awards to international students for the year 2019. The studentships are available to pursue undergraduate and postgraduate taught levels of study.
The overreaching aim of establishing Cardiff University was to transform the public higher education to improve the quality and efficiency of teaching and learning, creating a world-class higher learning institution.
A fine choice to get an education fund to study an undergraduate and postgraduate program the UK.
User Review( vote)
Cardiff is established as one of Britain’s leading universities. Its ambition is to be among the top 100 universities in the world and top 20 in the UK.
Why at Cardiff University? The university provides an educationally outstanding experience for their students. t has a reputation for world-class research and provides an excellent experience for its student body.
- Application Deadline: August 23, 2019
- Course Level: The studentships are available to pursue undergraduate and postgraduate taught levels of study.
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded in the wide range of subjects offered by the university.
- Award: Awards from £2,000 are available to international students across a wide range of subject areas.
- Nationality: International students
- Number of Awards: Not given
- The award can be taken in the UK
- International students are eligible to apply for this application .
- Applicants must meet the following criteria:
Undergraduate applicants – Conditional Offer Holders
- Applicants must meet or exceed the requirements as stated exactly in Applicant’s formal UCAS offer.
- Applicants must confirm Cardiff University as Applicants Firm choice by the UCAS deadline, and meet all offer conditions, including any English Language conditions, by 23 August 2019.
- Applicants who do not meet the requirements of their formal UCAS offer will not be eligible for the Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship, even if they are accepted into the University.
Undergraduate applicants – Unconditional Offer Holders
If Applicants are holding an Unconditional Offer, Applicants must confirm Cardiff University as Applicants Firm choice by Applicants UCAS deadline.
Postgraduate Taught Postgraduate Taught applicants – Conditional Offer Holders
Applicants must pay Applicants deposit by the deadline stated in Applicant’s original/first offer (if Applicants are granted a deposit extension Applicants must still pay by the original deadline to be eligible for the opportunity ).
Applicants must accept Applicants offer and meet all the offer conditions, including any English Language conditions as stated in Applicants offer by 23 August 2019.
Applicants who do not meet the conditions of their offer will not be eligible for the ViceChancellor’s International Scholarship, even if they are accepted into the University.
Postgraduate Taught applicants – Unconditional Offer Holders
If Applicants are holding an Unconditional Offer, Applicants must confirm this offer as a Firm choice. Applicants must pay any deposit by the deadline in Applicant’s original/first offer (if Applicants are granted a deposit· extension Applicants must still pay by the original deadline to be eligible for the opportunity ) and accept Applicants offer by 23 August 2019.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The mode of application is online. Identify the School that offers the program you would like to be admitted to and then click on the level of study you want.
- Admission Requirments: The majority of courses request an IELTS score of 6.5 or 7.0.
- Language Requirements: In the case of applicants whose first language is not English, competence in the English language is also a criterion of admission.