If financial problems are holding you back from pursuing your dream career in the UK, then can apply for the Vice Chancellor’s International Undergraduate Scholarships offered by the Leeds Arts University for the academic year 2023-2024.
Six international students that have applied for an undergraduate programme offered at the Leeds Arts University will be awarded this scholarship. To be eligible to receive this £2,000 award, students must be entering a 3-year degree.
Amazing chance to get financial assistance in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Leeds Arts University is a specialist art further and higher education institution, based in the city of Leeds, West Yorkshire, England, with the main campus opposite the University of Leeds. It is ranked 152 and countrywide.
Why choose to study at the Leeds Art University? The Leeds Art University aims to provide student-centered teaching and learning in a studio and practice-based environment which nurtures excellence leads to graduate success and supports economic growth and artistic enrichment.
Application Deadline: 20th March 2023 is the last day to apply for this scholarship.
- University or Organization: Leeds Arts University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: £2,000
- Number of Awards: 6
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom.
- Eligible Countries: All foreign national students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate programmes offered at the University of Leeds can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be entering the first year of study of a 3-year degree programme.
- The applicants must be holding an offer of a place to study before submitting a scholarship application.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students are required to submit their admission applications via UCAS. Students interested to apply for the scholarship submit the scholarship application form to [email protected].
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- A selection of art and design work completed as part of a course of study at school or University
- Work you have done out of personal interest
- Copies of pages from your electronic or paper notebooks or sketchbooks
- If you wish, your submission can also include work in progress
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have successfully completed the IB Diploma Programme with a minimum of 26 points or the equivalent of 112 UCAS tariff points, including an art/design-related subject or its international equivalent, and meet the country-specific requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit meet the English language requirements of the university.
The University of Leeds will provide the selected undergraduate students a scholarship worth £2,000 towards their study as a tuition fee.