The Vicky Noon Educational Foundation is offering scholarships for Pakistani students to pursue full or part-time masters or DPhil course at the University of Oxford. These are available for pursuing full or part-time masters or DPhil course at Oxford.
The size and duration of awards vary according to each scholar’s circumstances. These will be awarded on the basis of academic merit, financial need and the potential social contribution made by the applicant on their return to Pakistan.
Perfect choice to study at Oxford University.
User Review( votes)
The Vicky Noon Educational Foundation was established in 1992 by Lady Viqarunnissa Noon, the distinguished social worker and wife of the seventh Prime Minister of Pakistan Feroz Khan Noon. The programs at Oxford are funded by the Foundation, the University and a number of generous partners.
Why at Oxford University- As the oldest university in the English-speaking world, Oxford is a unique and historic institution. There is no clear date of foundation, but teaching existed at Oxford in some form in 1096 and developed rapidly from 1167, when Henry II banned English students from attending the University of Paris.
Application Deadline: Relevant January deadline for your course.
- Pakistani candidates can apply for these awards.
- These are awarded in all subjects offered by Oxford University.
- You must be applying to start a new full- or part-time masters or DPhil course at Oxford.
- You must be a national of and ordinarily resident in Pakistan. You should be intending to return to Pakistan once your course is completed.
- The Trustees are, however, willing to consider applicants who believe there were exceptional circumstances which explain why they studied abroad.
- Programs will be awarded on the basis of academic merit, financial need and the potential social contribution made by the applicant and their future plans on their return to Pakistan.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be eligible for consideration for this free study, applicants must be successful in being offered a place on their course after consideration of applications received by the relevant January deadline for the course.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, learners must be ready to submit the degree certificate, CV, Test score, etc.
- Admission Requirements: To apply for the program applicants must have a previous degree.
- Language Requirement: The English language is the medium of instruction at Oxford, so the candidates must have sufficient fluency in written and spoken English to be able to understand the courses easily.
The size and duration of awards vary according to each scholar’s circumstances. In recent years these have ranged from partial awards (for example, a contribution of £3,000) to fully-funded award (a full covers 100% of course fees and a grant of at least £14,777 for living costs).