If you are a resident of New Zealand applying to your doctoral study at Victoria University of Wellington, you could be eligible for Victoria Doctoral Submission Scholarship offered by the University.
For this study grant, Candidates must be resident in New Zealand for the full tenure of this scholarship. The purpose of this award is to enable doctoral candidates to fully concentrate on completing their thesis.
Valuable chance to study at Victoria University of Wellington.
User Review( votes)
Victoria University of Wellington is New Zealand’s globally ranked capital city university and will be one of the great global-civic universities. Its mission is to undertake excellent research, teaching and public engagement in the service of local, national, regional and global communities.
Why at Victoria University of Wellington? At this university, the participants will get a variety of courses and complete support from experienced teachers or researchers. They will also get opportunities to develop their personality and communication skills.
Application Deadline: 1st day of each month
University or Organization: Victoria University of Wellington
Course Level: Doctoral Degree
Award: Stipend of $2,000 per month
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: Domestic students
The program can be taken in New Zealand
Eligible Countries: Domestic students are eligible to apply.
Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded to study in any Doctoral Degree offered by the University.
Admissible Criteria: Applicants must:
- The sponsorship will be awarded on the basis of an assessment of the applicant’s ability to complete the thesis within the specified timeframe.
- Applicants must be in their final three months prior to submitting their Doctoral thesis at Victoria University of Wellington
- Applicants must be resident in New Zealand for the full tenure of the program
How to Apply
- How to apply: If you are interested to apply for the opportunity , you need to take admission in the University. After taking admission, you will be Apply online.
- Supporting Documents: As part of the application, the applicants must submit a detailed timeline for up to three month scholarship period, a report of progress to date (approximately one page), a copy of the most recent six-monthly progress report, Endorsement from: Primary and Secondary supervisors and Head of School (to be requested via the online application)
- Language Requirement: The participants are suggested to take the TOEFL or IELTS test and demonstrate the English language ability.
Benefit: Applicants will be receiving a stipend of $2,000 per month for up to three months, less any outstanding tuition fees.