Let’s make your 2020 year to win scholarships to help pay for studies. The University of Auckland is delighted to offer the Agnes Paykel PhD Scholarship.
The study program is available for Domestic and International students paying domestic fees. The main purpose of The grant is to support a full-time doctoral student at the Liggins Institute engaged in basic or clinical research.
Good opportunity for Domestic and International students.
User Review( votes)
As the largest and highest-ranked university in New Zealand, the University of Auckland was founded in 1883. The motto of the university is ‘Ingenio et Labour’ which can be translated from Latin as “natural ability and hard work”.
Why at the University of Auckland? The UA provides a range of accommodation options for students and has six campuses. It also conducts teaching and learning within eight faculties, two large-scale research institutes, and other institutes and centers.
Application Deadline: By nomination
University or Organization: University of Auckland
Course Level: PhD Degree
Award: Up to $27,000pa
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: Domestic and International students
The program can be taken in New Zealand
Eligible Countries: Domestic and International students are eligible to apply.
Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded to study in any PhD Degree offered by the University.
Admissible Criteria: Applicants must:
- Domestic and International students are eligible to apply for this study grants.
- It is to support a full-time doctoral student at the Liggins Institute engaged in basic or clinical research.
How to Apply
- How to apply: If you are interested to apply for the opportunity , you need to take admission in the University. After taking admission, you will be automatically considered for the study program.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, candidates must be ready to submit all previous academic transcripts.
- Language Requirement: An approved exam in English has required for the applicant whose first language is not English.
Benefit: The support will be awarded for a period of up to three years, and will comprise a stipend of up to $27,000 per annum plus compulsory fees for domestic and international students who are eligible to study under the domestic fees policy, and compulsory international student health insurance.