Applications are open for Colin Aikman Award funded by the Victoria University of Wellington. This award is available for those applicants who should intend to study law in undergraduate, postgraduate or PhD Degree level in Victoria University of Wellington.
The Award has been established in Colin Aikman’s memory and shall be tenable for one year. More than one award may be made per year. The winners will receive a cash prize of Up to $10,000.
Great offer for students to get fund for study.
User Review( votes)
Victoria University of Wellington is New Zealand’s globally ranked capital city university and will be one of the great global-civic universities. Its mission is to undertake excellent research, teaching and public engagement in the service of local, national, regional and global communities.
Why study at Victoria University? The University of Victoria is one of Australia’s most industry-related institutions and is one of the top 2% of the world’s universities. You will learn from the leading industry professionals who join the theory with practice to prepare for their career from the first day.
- Application Deadline: October 30, 2021
- University or Organization: Victoria University of Wellington
- Department: NA
- Course Level: The award is open for Undergraduate, Masters or PhD Degree level
- Award: The applicants have an opportunity to win Up to $10,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: there is only one award available
- Nationality: Internationally
- The award can be taken in New Zealand
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: The award is open to students from all around the world.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The award will be given in the field of constitutional law, human rights, international law or other legal issues affecting the South Pacific.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- To apply for this award, the Applicants should be intending to study law at Undergraduate, Masters or PhD Degree level at Victoria University of Wellington, with a focus on constitutional law, human rights, international law or other legal issues affecting the South Pacific.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply, the applicants must submit an online application through the link: https://www.victoria.ac.nz/study/student-finance/scholarships/find-scholarship/scholarship-detail?detailCode=600357
- Supporting Documents: As part of the application, the applicants must submit all the required documents given on the application page.
- Admission Requirements: To participate in this award, the applicants need to take admission in Undergraduate, Masters or Ph.D. Degree level at Victoria University of Wellington
- Language Requirement: English
Benefits: The university will provide Up to $10,000.