Start your academic journey with financial support through Vida Stout International Scholarship funded by the University of Canterbury for the academic session 2020-2021. The programme is open to both domestic and international students.
This scholarship encourages motivated students who want to undertake a PhD degree program in the field of Biological Sciences and Environmental Science at the Canterbury School of Biological Sciences.
Valuable support for international students in New Zealand.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1873, the University of Canterbury is the second oldest institution in New Zealand has been granted five stars by QS Stars. It provides various undergraduate and postgraduate degree programs to students from all around the world.
Why study at the University of Canterbury? At this university, students will get professional learning opportunities, career guidance, and employment services. The university has well-qualified staff dedicated to helping students in finding their way.
Application Deadline: October 15, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Canterbury
- Department: School of Biological Sciences
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: $16,000 per annum
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in New Zealand
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree program in the areas of limnology or environmental science, preferably of the South Island.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for the funding, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Must have a previous year degree.
- Applicants studying limnology will be given preference.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the educational award, candidates must take admission in Doctoral degree program in the subject area of Biological Sciences and Environmental Science at the University of Canterbury. After that, all eligible applicants must submit an online application.
- Supporting Documents: Must provide copies of transcripts, CV, and academic certificates in the support of your application.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, you need to meet entry requirements for your chosen program.
- Language Requirement: Aspirants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
All eligible candidates will receive the award of $16,000 per annum for a doctoral degree program at the University of Canterbury in New Zealand.