Intending to support the education of outstanding students in Australia, the University of Sydney is announcing the Law School Dean’s funding for the academic year 2021-2022. The award is exclusively open for international students.
The funding program motivates highly-talented students who want to commence Doctor (JD) or Master of Laws (LLM) coursework at the University of Sydney Law School.
The University of Sydney is a well-known research university located in Australia that provides world-class teaching and research. It is appreciated as one of the leading and reputable universities in the world that offers more than 20 undergraduate degrees and over 40 postgraduate coursework degrees.
Why study at the University of Sydney? The university provides a broad range of disciplines and its research focuses on finding solutions to society’s biggest challenges. Aspirants will gain advanced knowledge while studying at this university.
Application Deadline: November 1, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Sydney
- Department: Law School
- Course Level: Juris Doctor (JD) or Master of Laws (LLM)
- Award: Tuition fees or $10,000 pa
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Juris Doctor (JD) or Master of Laws (LLM) course at the University of Sydney Law School.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Must have a previous year degree.
- Must have an unconditional offer of admission in either a JD or LLM degree.
- Students who have already commenced their JD or LLM studies or students transferring from other programs are not eligible.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to become a part of this educational award, then you are recommended to take admission in the JD or LLM degree program at the University of Sydney. After being registered, you must complete and submit the application form.
- Supporting Documents: Must provide a personal statement demonstrating your leadership experience, communication skills, personal interests, community engagement, and reasons for pursuing the study of law. In addition to this, you also have to attach academic transcripts and Resume/CV.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must meet the entry requirements of the program.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof. Please see the English Language Requirements section for more details.
The scholarship program will provide the full tuition fees and $10,000 per annum for the duration of the degree.