To make your education more affordable, the University of Stirling is now accepting applications for the Vietnam Award for the academic year 2020/21.
Nice offer to begin study in the UK.
User Review( votes)
The University of Stirling was established by royal charter in 1967 as a public research university in Scotland. Their degree programs help you to build the skills that you will need to develop a clear career path and put you on track for future success.
Why at the University of Stirling? Studying at Stirling can broaden your horizons and open up global opportunities. The university offers supportive space for you to learn. Here students will benefit from our high-quality teaching and internationally-recognized research.
Application Deadline: June 30, 2020
- University: University of Stirling
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate, Postgraduate (taught), Postgraduate (research)
- Award: £1,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open for Vietnam students
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate, a postgraduate degree will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- They must have a previous year degree or high school certificates before applying this award.
- Every student from Vietnam studying for a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate (taught or research) degree.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: No formal application is required for the fund. All eligible participants who take part in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program at the university will automatically be considered for the award.
- Supporting Documents: While applying to the university, the candidates might be asked to submit their copies of academic transcripts, language ability proof, curriculum vitae, and a copy of the passport.
- Admission Requirements: The candidates are advised to check the entry requirements asked by the university to study an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program.
- Language Requirement: An ideal candidate must satisfy the English language requirements of the university.
The university offers a fee waiver of £1,000 for the first year and £500 for years two, three and four to every student.