Applicants are invited to become a part of the Merit-Based Scholarship offered by St. John’s University. The funding programme is open for the academic year 2021-2022.
This educational award aims to attract and support outstanding international students who want to study a master’s degree programme at the university.
Founded in 1970, St. John’s University is a private Roman Catholic university in New York City. It offers over 100 programs in diverse areas of study like a business, education, health sciences, liberal arts, and sciences and professional studies.
Why study at St. John’s University? SJU has many academic opportunities and an outstanding record for fostering great students academically. Students have plenty of opportunities to perfect their work ethic as well as find jobs in their field.
Application Deadline: November 1.
- University: St. John’s University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master’s
- Awards: Up to $6,500
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Master’s degree in Pharmaceutical Sciences, Toxicology, Data Science, International Communication, Sport Management, Biotechnology, Applied and Computational Math, Biology, Chemistry, Criminology and Justice, East Asian Studies, Government and Politics, Museum Administration, School Psychology, Sociology, Theology, Actuarial Science, M.S. Enterprise Risk Management, M.B.A, Enterprise Risk Management, M.S, Risk Management and Insurance, M.B.A, Risk Management and Risk Analytics, M.S, Risk and Financial Advisory, M.S. and Taxation, M.S
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For this educational opportunity, no additional application is required. Once you take admission in one of the given master’s degree course at the university, you will be automatically considered for the award.
- Supporting Documents: Aspirants may be asked for a statement of purpose, letter of motivation, letter of recommendation and a CV.
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants should have an undergraduate degree.
- Language Requirement: Demonstrating the English language proficiency through the TOEFL or IELTS test is a must for studying the US.
The St. John’s University will provide an award amount range from $2,500 to $6,500 per academic year depending on the college, program, number of credits taken, and academic standing.