The University of Queensland is granting the Vingroup Science and Technology Scholarships to enable students to undertake higher education in Australia.
The motive of the grant is to promote and support students in engineering and computing, science and mathematics at the University of Queensland.
The University of Queensland was established in 1909 and is Australia’s international university for higher education. It offers many students and associates in various fields of study, masters, PhD and doctoral degrees.
Why study at the University of Queensland? The university focuses extensively on teaching excellence and provides students with further national teaching honours. Students will be challenged and inspired during their studies at this university.
Application Deadline: November 27, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Queensland
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: Full tuition fees, a monthly living stipend and other fees
- Number of Awards: 100 per annum
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Vietnamese students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Vietnam
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Postgraduate degree in Engineering and Computing, Science and Mathematics.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Being a Vietnamese who are living, studying and working in Vietnam or overseas, who has patriotism, talents, resilience and commitment to contributing to the development of science and technology of Vietnam and to the country’s common causes.
- Applicants must not over 30 years of age at the start date of the intended Master’s degree program and not over 35 for a Doctoral degree.
- Applicants must have an education background that matches or is related to the intended fields of study. College graduate with at least a Bachelor’s degree or college juniors (3rd or 4th year) or seniors (final year students), who will graduate with such a degree by their departure to attend the master’s or doctoral degree programs overseas.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To capture this educational award, students are required to take admission in the postgraduate degree programme at the university. After that, you can apply through an online portal.
- Supporting Documents: Students must have to submit the academic transcripts of all the previous school attended, copy of passport and other relevant documents.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a Grade Point Average (GPA) of the undergraduate degree in the relevant programs must be at least 7/10.
- Language Requirement: Candidates can provide evidence of English language proficiency through the submission of one of the following proofs:
- TOEFL: Candidates must have TOEFL iBT score of at least 60 (TOEFL CPB 170 and TOEFL PBT 497 are accepted).
- IELTS: Candidates must have an IELTS score of 6.0 (internal IELTS test results are accepted).
The University of Queensland will provide full tuition fees, a monthly living stipend and other fees to all selected students in Australia.