Canada is one of the favorite educational destinations for international students. If you also want to study in Canada, apply for the International Entrance Scholarships at Lambton College.
The bursary aims to support the best and brightest international applicants who want to undertake the undergraduate degree program at the college.
International Entrance Scholarships at Lambton College, Canada
Get financial assistance in Canada by applying for this scholarships programme.
User Review( vote)
Lambton College is a publicly funded college in Sarnia, Ontario, Canada. It has approximately 3,500 full-time students, 6,500 part-time students, and 3,500 international students worldwide.
Why study at Lambton College? Graduates of Lambton College have a competitive edge in employability and practical work experience, and many of their academic programs include co-op experiences.
Application Deadline: September 2023 (Fall) intake
- University or Organization: Lambton College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $3,000 CAD
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in the following subjects:
- Applied Process Piping Design
- Advanced Photography
- Business Management
- Business Management – Human Resources
- Business Management – International Business
- Canadian Culinary Operations
- Cyber Infrastructure Specialist
- Financial Planning & Wealth Management
- Hospitality Management
- Interprofessional Practice – Gerontology
- Power Engineering Technician
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Aspirants must be international students
- Aspirants have to enroll in the undergraduate degree program at the university
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for this educational opportunity, applicants have to enroll in the undergraduate degree program at the university. After that, you can apply for the award.
- Supporting Documents: Certified copies of high school/post-secondary transcripts, diplomas and degrees, proof of English Proficiency – IELTS or TOEFL scores as per program admission requirements (Indian applications can only submit IELTS scores).
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must have a previous degree certificate with remarkable results.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must demonstrate their English language proficiency by submitting one of the following test scores completed within the last two years:
- Academic IELTS with a minimum overall score of 6.5 and no individual bands less than 6.0.
- TOEFL iBT with a minimum overall score of 79.
Each successful scholar will receive $3,000 to complete their undergraduate studies in Canada.