Vancouver Island University is delighted to announce the VIU World-Wide Entrance Scholarships for the incoming first-year high-potential overseas aspirants.
The program is open for international students who will commence in undergraduate degree coursework at the VIU in Canada.
Great opportunity for worldwide students to get financial help for undergraduate study in Canada.
User Review( votes)
Established as Malaspina College in 1969, Vancouver Island University is a Canadian public university serving Vancouver Island and coastal British Columbia. VIU plays an essential role in the educational, cultural, and economic life of the region.
Why study at Vancouver Island University? The VIU provides a values-based education that creates an environment balancing academic accomplishments to develop a student’s social and relationship skills to last a lifetime.
Application Deadline: March 3
- University or Organization: Vancouver Island University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $1,000 each
- Number of Awards: Up to 20
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from all over the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Pursuing bachelor’s degree program in any subject area
- Eligibility Criteria: The awards are available for new long-term academic undergraduate applicants.
- Students who come to VIU for ESL with conditional acceptance into an undergraduate program will be considered for these scholarships.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For grasping the opportunity, you have to enrol in the undergraduate degree coursework online or offline and submitted it to International Admissions Vancouver Island University 900 Fifth StreetNanaimo, B.C. V9R 5S5 Canada. No application is necessary.
- Supporting Documents: You must attach certified copies of all educational documents and copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have graduated from high school or equivalent.
- Language Requirement: Claimants are required to fulfill the English language requirements of the university.
There are up to 20 awards of $1,000 available for top applicants entering the Fall semester based on entering grades from submitted transcripts.