Volkswagen Group of America is offering an International Internship program in the USA. To be eligible for the internship program, candidates are required to be enrolled at an accredited post-secondary educational institution or have graduated from one within the 6 months prior to the start date of the internship. English and German language is a requirement, Spanish is a bonus. German students are eligible to apply for this internship program.
Field of Internship: This is the opportunity to use and develop skills they have learned in the classroom by working at our state-of-the-art production facility, and to provide experience and insight into the American culture.
Course Level: Internship
Internship Provider: Volkswagen Group of America
The internship can be taken in United States-Tennessee-Chattanooga
User Review( votes)
- 2 or more years progress towards a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business Administration, Mechanical/Industrial Engineering, or similar program.
- Proficient MS Office skills
- Good technical and automotive understanding, OEM experiences are a plus
- Good communication skills
- Distinctive self-initiative
- High motivation to work in an international environment
- Fluent in German and English (written and oral), additional languages are a plus
- International experiences are a plus
- Integration – joining people, processes or systems
- Influencing and negotiation skills
- Resource management
- Problem-solving; being able to solve complex problems effectively and efficiently
- English and German language is a requirement, Spanish is a bonus!
Internship Open for International Students: German students are eligible to apply for this internship program.
Is this paid internship? No, all costs associated with obtaining a visa, and traveling to the United States, are the responsibility of the Intern.
Number of awards offered: Not Known
Internship Duration: Internships are full-time positions (40 hrs/week).
Notification: Not Known
How to Apply: The mode of application is online. Please apply with a full and expressive application – Letter of Motivation, Curriculum Vitae (in English), and Transcript of Records. Volkswagen partners with the German American Chamber of Commerce to obtain J-1 Visas.
Internship Application Deadline: Contact Employer