Applicants are invited to apply for the University of Malaya AUN-DPPnet Postgraduate Scholarship on Public Policy for 2017/2018 academic year. ASEAN Nationals i.e. Malaysia, Brunei, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Singapore, and Myanmar are eligible to apply for this application programme.
ASEAN University Network – Disability and Public Policy (AUN-DPPnet) is the ninth thematic networks of ASEAN University Network (AUN) and it is administered by the Secretariat at the University of Malaya, Kuala Lumpur.
Amazing offer for candidates.
User Review( votes)
- Course Level: award is available to pursue postgraduate programme.
- Study Subject: award is awarded in the field of Public Policy.
- Award: Scholarship benefits and coverage
- Tuition fees for the duration of the study.
- Total Monthly Stipend (Includes Allowances, Accommodation & Transportation) : RM3150 (USD 700);
- Flight ticket to and from home country and place of study (applicable only for economy and shortest route fare).
- One time placement allowance (Includes visa application, travel tax, ground travel and accommodation if necessary): RM2000 (USD 440);
- One time book and stationery allowance: RM1000 (USD 220);
- One time thesis/dissertation allowance, with the amount of up to RM1000(USD 220) by research mode and up to RM500 (USD 110) by coursework, paid upon receipt of a submission for examination;
- Allowance to be given on application and on need basis:
- Personal Assistance allowance of up to RM6000 (USD 1300)
- Technology Assistance allowance of up to RM10,000 (USD 2200)
- Conference allowance of up to RM6000 (RM 1300)
- Convocation allowance to cover only the return flight ticket for the recipient and one personal assistant.
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- The award can be taken in Malaysia
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the opportunity :
- ASEAN Nationals i.e. Malaysia, Brunei, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Singapore, and Myanmar;
- Must have completed their Bachelor’s Degree with good academic standing;
- Must have an English proficiency test score of minimum band 5.5 (IELTS) or 520 (TOEFL);
- Must be certified medically by a Professor Medical Practitioner, to have some categories of disability but of the excellent health condition to be eligible for this application . The cost of medical examination is to be borne by applicants;
- Must have secured admission to a selected member of the institution of AUN. However, those who have made applications for postgraduate studies, but have not yet received an offer letter are encouraged to apply.
Nationality: ASEAN Nationals i.e. Malaysia, Brunei, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Singapore, and Myanmar are eligible to apply for this application programme.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Procedure
- Download Application form AUN-DPPnet website
- Complete Application with the following enclosures:
- a) A copy of the admission letter the university
- b) Attested copies of all transcript and testimonials
- c) CV or resume
- d) 1000 word essay describing work experience and career goals in disability public policy
- e) Letter of Recommendation from Employer/ Institution to be addressed directly to AUN-DPPnet
- Submit to University of Malaya AUN-DPPnet submission address.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have completed their Bachelor’s Degree with good academic standing.
- English language/Test Requirements: Applicants must have English proficiency test score of minimum band 5.5 (IELTS) or 520 (TOEFL).
Application Deadline: application deadline is June 30, 2017.