The Chalmers University of Technology is inviting highly achieving aspirants to apply for the “Volvo Car Corporation Scholarships” to study in Sweden. The award will cover full- tuition fees of the master’s degree course.
The study program is available for deserving Chinese candidates who want to undertake a master’s degree program for the academic year 2020-2021.
The award will cover full-fees of the master’s degree course.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1829, Chalmers University of Technology is a research-intensive university that focuses on research and education in technology, natural science, architecture, maritime and other management areas.
Why at the Chalmers University of Technology? By attending the university, candidates will gain an excellent learning atmosphere by which you will learn to think independently and to meet future challenges with the help of engineering methods.
Application Deadline: January 15, 2020
- University: Chalmers University of Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters programme
- Award: 100% of the tuition fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 2
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Sweden
- Eligible Countries: Applications are to open to China nationals
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Master’s programmes are eligible to apply for the opportunity such as Interaction Design & Technologies, Software Engineering and Technology, Computer Systems & Networks, Communication Engineering, Electric Power Engineering, Embedded Electronics System Design, Computer Science – algorithms, languages & logic Applied Mechanics, Automotive Engineering, Product Development Systems, Control and Mechatronics.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have an undergraduate degree for the funding opportunity.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the grant, applicants need to take part in the master’s degree programme. Follow the given instructions:
- Make sure to have your 8 digit application number at hand (from your account/application at universityadmissions.se).
- Make sure to use the same e-mail address as the one you registered at your account at universityadmissions.se.
- All submitted data must be verifiable against the documents submitted as part of your Master’s programme application Thereafter, they should complete the online application for the grant.
- Supporting Documents: CV, Letters of recommendation, Proof of English language proficiency, Transcripts of completed courses and grades, Certificates and diplomas from previous university studies must be submitted.
- Admission Requirements: For admission to a master’s programme, applicants must have a bachelor degree before applying.
- Language Requirement: You should check all the English language requirements when you come to study at the Chalmers University of Technology.
The bursary covers 100% tuition fees for the winning candidates.