International students should not miss the golden opportunity to participate in The grants for new international undergraduate and Master’s students which is offered by the University of Huddersfield.
The study program is available for all students who must be an international self-funded student paying full overseas fees.
It’s a great offer to get financial support for Undergraduate and Master’s studies in the UK.
User Review( vote)
The University of Huddersfield is a growing center of research and excellence and we always push the boundaries of knowledge. It is of the highest quality found in the UK.
Why at Huddersfield University? The university is consistently providing excellent teaching, learning, and outcomes for its students. They help thousands of people, from school leavers to those returning to education after a gap, achieve their goals each year.
Application Deadline: 15 January 2020
University or Organization: University of Huddersfield
Course Level: Undergraduate and Master’s degree
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: Varies
Nationality: International students
The award can be taken in the UK
Eligible Countries: International students can apply for this application
Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any BA, BSc, BEng, MA, MSc, MBA subject offered by the university.
Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must be an international self-funded student paying full overseas fees.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be eligible to apply for this award, applicants need to take admission to the university. After taking admission you will automatically consider the study award at the University. There is no need to fill out an additional application form and they will advise you if you have been successful when you receive an offer of a place from us so that you can begin to plan your finances.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, applicants need to submit the previous transcripts for their study program.
- Admission Requirements: Interested applicants must check out the entry requirements before applying to the university.
- Language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
- Benefits: The University will award scholarships of up to £2,000 per year for every year of your course to their international applicants.