Whatever type, of course you study in Australia, finance will always be an important factor. Now’s the time to get started! Victoria University is calling for VU International Scholarship applications globally.
The funding award financially supports new international students who plan to commence their higher education diploma, undergraduate, or postgraduate coursework studies in 2023. The VU will provide a 10% tuition fee discount for the entire standard duration of eligible courses.
VU International Scholarship in Australia
Nice offer to study at Victoria University in Australia.
User Review( votes)
VU offers accessible education, over 160 graduate programs, a broad range of career-focused short courses, and world-class research opportunities with its 15 research disciplines. It is ranked in the top 3% of universities worldwide and no.1 in Australia for employability.
Why at Victoria University? Choosing to study at Victoria University is a great decision. VU is one of only six universities in Australia to offer TAFE and higher education courses. From certificates to diplomas, degrees, and postgraduate courses, students can achieve their career goals. International students can also choose to study at VU Sydney or VU India.
Application Deadline: 20 February 2023.
- University or Organization: Victoria University
- Department: All
- Course Level: Higher education diploma, undergraduate or postgraduate (coursework)
- Award: 10% tuition fee reduction
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Varies
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded for higher education diploma, undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree course.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following:
- New students commencing a higher education diploma, undergraduate or postgraduate coursework course with VU Melbourne are eligible.
- English courses, Foundation Studies, VET, and Research courses are not eligible for this scholarship.
- Students with approval to reduce their study load are eligible to receive a reduced scholarship based on the number of units taken (pro rata).
- Students returning from approved Leave of Absence (Intermission) can continue receiving the scholarship until the course end date in their offer letter.
- New students receiving advanced standing for previous studies are eligible for the VU International Scholarship for the remaining standard duration of eligible courses.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students will be assessed automatically after submitting their application for an eligible course. To submit an international student application, students need to find a course they are interested in and register to apply.
- Supporting Documents: Some courses may have additional documentary requirements. These will be listed on the course page. To submit an application, applicants must ensure all their documents are readily available. These may include:
- Certified copies of academic transcripts and other supporting documentation
- Evidence of English language proficiency (if available)
- Completed Advanced Standing forms if you are applying for credit.
- Admission Requirements: Check that applicant’s qualification meets the international minimum academic requirements for a course. Determine whether students meet the entry requirements as an international student.
- Language Requirement: To study at Victoria University (VU) as an international student, you must meet English-language requirements. Applicants must take a recognized English language test no more than two years before they start their course.
Victoria University will provide two scholarships as a 10% tuition fee reduction for international students commencing their higher education diploma and undergraduate or postgraduate coursework studies in 2023.