Whatever type of course you study in Australia, finance will always be an important factor. The English Language Scholarship is available to students who wish to study an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree and improve their English.
Selected international students will be awarded a scholarship of 50% of their tuition fees for up to 10 weeks of an academic English language program at Macquarie University College.
Macquarie University English Language Scholarship
Nice offer to study in Australia.
User Review( votes)
At Macquarie, students can combine almost any field of study, giving them a more diverse skill set and expanding their career options. Founded in 1964, it is a public research university internationally recognized for its subject rankings and offers a wide range of undergraduate, postgraduate, and higher degree research degrees.
Why study at Macquarie University? Studying at Macquarie prepares students for a successful career in legal practice, public and private sectors. Most MU students also study for another degree; from 2020, they can join their degree with any 50+ undergraduate degrees.
Application Deadline: Open year round. February 6, 2023, for admission application
- University or Organization: Macquarie University
- Department: Macquarie University College – English Language Programs
- Course Level: Postgraduate, Undergraduate, Pathway
- Award: 50% fee reduction of ELC tuition fees for up to 10 weeks
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Scholarships are limited
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Mongolia, Myanmar, Philippines, South Korea, Thailand, Vietnam, Japan, or one of the countries located in the Latin American region.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in all applicable courses offered by Macquarie University
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this scholarship, applicants must be full-time international students studying Academic English on-campus or online and/or offshore if impacted by COVID-19 border restrictions).
- Applicants must be a citizen of the following eligible counters listed above.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants will be assessed automatically for this scholarship for admission to Macquarie University. Successful candidates will be made an offer as part of their Macquarie University offer.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must provide either original or certified copies of documents such as transcripts, qualifications, and English language proficiency test results.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must check and meet all the admission and entry criteria to apply for a master’s course at Macquarie University.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have proficiency in English with valid certificate proof. An approved test can be IELTS, TOEFL, Pearson, Cambridge, or OET.
Macquarie University will award a scholarship of 50% of total tuition fees for Academic English Language Programs for up to 10 weeks.