Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam and OTS are jointly offering the VUFP/OTS Indonesia Scholarships programme for the academic year 2020/2021.
The educational award is designed for talented and motivated Indonesian students who need financial support to study English taught masters programme at VU Adam.
VU Amsterdam is an internationally renowned research university, ranked among the world’s best. Hurry up! Become of this university by applying Indonesia Scholarships opportunity.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1880, VU is an open organization that offers 50 bachelors, almost 160 masters, and a number of PhD programmes. Their International Office assists you with excellent services such as housing, visa and residence permits.
Why study at Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam? VU Amsterdam offers a whole range of courses, training programmes and workshops for diverse target groups. The university is an internationally renowned research university and also provides a supportive community approach to learning.
Application Deadline: February 1, 2021
- University: Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: Tuition Fee
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: Indonesian students
- The award can be taken in the Netherlands
- Eligible Countries: Indonesia
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: English taught masters program will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Students must apply for the first year of a full-time English-taught Master’s programme at Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam starting per September 2021.
- They have the Indonesian nationality and are not eligible for support under the Dutch system of study grants and loans.
- They should not have a degree from an education institution in the Netherlands.
- Candidates will be able to comply with the conditions to obtain a Dutch visa/residence permit
- Students need to have a GPA of at least 3.2, according to the Indonesian grading system.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply, students need to register for an English taught Master’s programme at Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam. They can use in Studielink and after that in the VUnet portal. Submit your application via info-at-nesosouthafrica.org
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must attach your 2 Letters of recommendation, CV, academic transcripts, reference copy of passport, and Transcript of records.
- Admission Requirements: To apply for free study, candidates must have to check out the admission requirements page.
- Language Requirement: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
To support the master’s degree program, the Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam will provide the tuition fees to the winning candidates.