Apply for admission at Ton Duc Thang University and get a chance to fund your study with this International graduate funding opportunities. The programme is open for the academic session 2020-2021.
The educational programme supports excellent students who wish to commence a Master or PhD degree coursework. The sponsorship will be offered based on academic excellence and research potential.
The funding program will cover 50-100% tuition fee +accommodation fees of all eligible students.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1997, Ton Duc Thang University has been one of the top research universities in Vietnam. It ensures students from all around the world by providing a lot of opportunities to access higher education programs.
Why study at Ton Duc Thang University? The University focuses on sustainable growth in education and science-technology and critically encourages the ethic of devotion, work habits, and audits to standardize TDTU outcomes.
Application Deadline: November 15, 2020
- University or Organization: Ton Duc Thang University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Master or PhD
- Award: Cover 50-100% tuition fee +accommodation fee
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Vietnam
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Masters and PhD degree coursework in all subjects offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Must have earned a bachelor degree or its equivalent.
- Candidates in their final year of undergraduate study may be acknowledged on the condition that their bachelor’s degree is granted before they enrol at TDTU.
- Must have completed a Master’s degree for a PhD degree program.
- Must have the admission offer for a Master’s or PhD program at Ton Duc Thang University.
- Selection will be based on academic excellence and research potential.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the opportunity s, applicants first have to take admission in Masters and PhD degree program at the Ton Duc Thang University. After that, they must submit an online application with supporting documentation and either send them (as scanned copies) to gradstudies[at]tdtu.edu.vn or submit them in person to the School of Graduate Studies-SDS Ton Duc Thang University;19 Nguyen Huu Tho Str., Tan Phong District, Dist. 7, Ho Chi Minh City, 756636, Vietnam.
- Supporting Documents: Must submit curriculum vitae, bachelor transcript, master transcript, certificate, research publications (all files of published papers), statement of purpose (500 words), English language proficiency certificate, two reference letters (at least 01 letters of master thesis’s advisor), criminal record, copy of passport, photograph (3×4 cm) and health check report.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students are required to meet the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language then you must submit a copy of a recent English language test certificate or provide details of when you are going to take the test.
The funding programme will provide the following benefits to international students:
- Full scholarship: support 100% full tuition fee + full accommodation fee.
- partial award: 50% tuition fee and 50% accommodation fee.
- Research scholarship: according to publications for TDTU.