For making women strong through education, the W. Wright Foundation is offering the W. Wright foundation grant Program in the US.
This bursary is activated for female candidates of the US and aims to help them in pursuing an undergraduate or graduate study at an accredited two-year or four-year college, university, or vocational-technical school in the United States.
Wonderful opportunity for US women to get a degree with financial support.
User Review( votes)
In 2016, the W. Wright Foundation was founded with the aim of fulfilling the wishes of W. Wright in creating a financial aid for female citizens of the United States of America.
Why at this program? Through this program, you will get an opportunity to complete your studies with the help in some of your expenses. Although you can choose your School, University, or technical school to pursue your studies.
Application Deadline: July 8, 2019
- Eligible Countries: Applicants of the US.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: They can join an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program at any college, university, or vocational-technical school in the United States.
- Admissible Criteria: Must be a female student who is going to pursue her studies for the entire 2019-2020 year.
How to Apply
In order to apply for the grant, a candidate must enroll in an undergraduate, graduate, vocational, and technical studies at a college, university, or, vocational-technical school in the US. After that, you can complete your application for the award through the online application portal.
- Supporting Documents: You can be asked to submit some documents for your application in a college, university, or technical school.
- Admission Requirements: Should have a minimum grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale or the equivalent.
Benefits: If you selected as a recipient, the participant will receive an award ranging from $1,000 to $5,000.