Whether you are looking for a scholarship to get a fund or want to progress your research career, then you can apply for International PhD Position. The program is offered by the Wageningen University & Research for the session 2020/21.
This is a full-time position open to both domestic & international candidates who are going to take part PhD degree in Biotechnology, Bioinformatics, or Molecular Life Sciences at the university in Wageningen.
Beneficial offer for international students to get fund in the Netherlands.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1918, Wageningen University & Research is a public university located in the Netherlands. It has about 12,000 students from over 100 countries. The university offers 6 bachelor’s programmes, 30 master’s programmes and 3 online master’s.
Why study at Wageningen University? At Wageningen, students will develop knowledge that serves mankind and society at large. It gives you excellent facilities for starting your scientific career.
Application Deadline: May 22, 2020
- University: Wageningen University & Research
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: € 2325 – € 2972
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in the Netherlands
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree in Biotechnology, Bioinformatics, or Molecular Life Sciences
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- A solid background in Molecular Life Sciences, Biochemistry or Biotechnology with an MSc in Bioinformatics, Biotechnology, Bioprocess engineering or related fields;
- Sound knowledge of microbial genetics, physiology and biochemistry;
- Computational competences in Python, Matlab and/or R;
- Experience in constraint-based metabolic modelling or machine learning will be a bonus;
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken).
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the opportunity, applicants must apply for admission to a PhD program at Wageningen University. After that, they can complete the application form through the online portal for this award.
- Supporting Documents: Aspirants have to submit the previous degree certificate, transcripts academic records, statement of motivation and CV.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission in a PhD program, you should check all the admission requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Candidates will be asked to demonstrate a level of English language competency, regardless of their nationality or country of residence. For full details, applicants must-see English language requirements.
The Wageningen University & Research will provide gross salary per month € 2325 in the first year rising to € 2972 per month in the fourth year, by the Collective Labor Agreement Wageningen University (scale P).