The Sam’s Club MBA Internship is a highly-competitive opportunity within the Sam’s Club Real Estate & Business Development division.
The program is open to targeting students from top business schools who have the ambition to work on challenging cross-border and cross-business initiatives.
User Review( votes)
Interns will have the opportunity to play a key strategic role in highly impactful initiatives. Interns will work to deliver insights, analysis, and recommendations to leadership.
Field of Internship: Internship is available for Real Estate, Construction and Store Planning
Course Level: Internship
Internship Provider: Walmart Inc.
An internship can be taken in the U.S. (Location: Bentonville, AR)
To be eligible, applicants must:
- Pursuing a Master’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Mathematics, or related field from a top tier MBA program
- 3-5 years of professional work experience
Internship Open for International Students: No
Is this paid internship? This is a salary paid internship programme.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents
At Walmart, they are looking to build the next generation of successful leaders to run and support their Sam’s Club business. They need smart, hard-working people like you to shape the future of Walmart, Sam’s Club and the future of retail.
This program allows the interns to build broad business experience, gain executive exposure, and expedite their professional development.
Number of awards offered: Numbers not given
Internship Duration: Full-time
Notification: Not given
How to Apply:
To apply, you will need to create an account online or sign in with LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter.
Internship Application Deadline: Internship application deadline is Ongoing.