Wartburg College is welcoming students to become a part of the Sister States Scholarships programme in the USA for the academic year 2022-2023.
This award amount will be $4,000 per year and is renewable for up to 4 years for a total value of $16,000. To be eligible for this scholarship, you must be an international student residing in one of Iowa’s the Sister States.
This is a mind-blowing program through which you can gain higher education at an affordable cost at Wartburg College.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1852, Wartburg College is an Evangelical Lutheran Church in America (ELCA) selective liberal arts college with an international reputation for community participation.
Why study at Wartburg College? At Wartburg, you’ll have the freedom to pursue your interests and receive a tailored education. As a lively expression of their religion and study, Wartburg College is committed to challenging and fostering students for lives of leadership and service.
Application Deadline: Applications are open for the academic year 2022-2023.
- University or Organization: Wartburg College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $16,000
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Yamanashi Prefecture, Japan, Yucatán, Mexico, Hebei Province, China, Terengganu, Malaysia, Stavropol Krai, Russia, Taiwan, Cherkasy Oblast, Ukraine, Veneto Region, Italy, Kosovo
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for this scholarship, you must meet the following criteria:
- Students must be admissible or enrolled full-time and provide evidence of residency in one of the Iowa Sister States.
- Scholarships are renewable each academic year if students maintain a cumulative grade point average of 2.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for this award, all international undergraduate applicants should submit online applications through the online application form.
- Supporting Documents Submit transcripts from your secondary school, national exam scores (if applicable).
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must check all the entry requirements of the university
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
Each successful scholar will receive the award amount of $16,000 to cover their study expenses in the USA.