Waterford Institute of Technology is now accepting applications of Indian Wicket Scholarship for the academic year 2017-2018. WIT scholarship is available for Indian students to learn any of the courses available at Waterford Institute of Technology.
Indian Wicket Scholarship is available for students who have completed 12th or undergraduate level at a recognised High School/University in India.
User Review( votes)
The main objective of the institute is to provide high quality, comprehensive educational and training opportunities that are compatible with the changing needs of the students.
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for the undergraduate and postgraduate level at Waterford Institute of Technology.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to learn any of the courses available at Waterford Institute of Technology.
- Scholarship Award: Awards will be valued up to 50% of the full fees for postgraduate programmes and 25% off each year of an undergraduate degree.
- Scholarship can be taken at Ireland
- Evidence of English Language proficiency, for example, the completion of an IELTS exam, or equivalent with an overall band score of 6.5.
- This scholarship only applies to new incoming students (first-time entrants to WIT- it does not apply to WIT International Graduates).
- Successful completion of High School/University Degree with a minimum average of 68%.
- For entry to masters programmes, applicants must have no backlogs during the 3/4 years of their degree.
- Demonstration of relevant work experience and willingness to work in a field relevant to your degree, following graduation (relevant for entry to masters courses, in particular when there is a gap between the time applicants finished their degree and when they are applying to study at WIT).
Nationality: Indian students can apply for these scholarships.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For admission applicants can apply online. For more information, applicants can mail to Mr John Joe O’Farrell (JJ Farrell-at-wit.ie) or Ms Laura Dunphy (Dunphy-at-wit.ie).
- Applicants can submit following documents through post or electronically by email.
- A copy of the completed application form and a passport photo.
- Two notarised certified copies of transcripts/certificates of your qualifications.
- A Certificate of English language competence.
- A copy of your passport photo page.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicant should have High School/University Degree with a minimum average of 68%.
- English Requirements: Evidence of English Language proficiency, for example, the completion of an IELTS exam, or equivalent with an overall band score of 6.5.
Application Deadline: Closed