Interested candidates are invited to apply for the International Freshman Students at Webster University for the academic year 2022-2023.
The study award is designed to support ambitious overseas aspirants who are going to pursue an undergraduate degree program at the university.
Nice offer for international students.
User Review( votes)
Webster University is a private university placed 15th in the Midwest Regional Universities rankings. Its goal is to provide students with high-quality learning opportunities that prepare them for global citizenship and individual achievement.
Why choose to study at Webster University? Students particularly appreciate the nine-week programmes, which allow them to complete a full degree in less time. It has a remarkable history that reflects a strong desire to level the playing field in higher education.
Application Deadline: Applications must be received by November 1, 2022.
- University or Organization: Webster University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Awards: $13,000 – $19,000 per year
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in the United States
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants are required to have a minimum Master of Music Degree in Percussion Performance or appropriate Performance Certificate in Percussion.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applications of any program at Webster are accepted through the application portal of the university. Applicants are required to apply through this age to apply for the opportunity.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Letter of interest
- Letter of recommendation
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must check all the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must submit the results of the approved English language proficiency tests and attain minimum required scores:
The candidate that will be appointed to fill this position will receive exclusive benefits of teaching music part-time at WU.