If you want to study in Australia, here is a wonderful opportunity for you! The University of Sydney is offering the Dean’s undergraduate financial aid for the academic year 2021-2022.
All undergraduate business degree students are eligible to apply for and receive this award. The students that will eventually be selected will be given a sum of the amount towards the programme fee per year.
The University of Sydney is one of the best public research universities ranked 27th in Best Global Universities and is consistently present in the top 50 universities in the world. The University of Sydney believes in education for all and leadership that improves lives in all of the communities served.
Why should you choose to study at the University of Sydney? The University of Sydney is an Australian university that ranks in the top 50 universities in the world. It is internationally known to be a leader in education, research, student experience, and graduate employability. It harbors exquisite excellence in research and teaching. It is highly dedicated to supporting students throughout their journey at the University of Sydney.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: University of Sydney
- Department: Business School
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $5,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from all international countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree programme at the University of Sydney Business School is eligible to undertake.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Applicants must be starting an undergraduate degree at the University of Sydney Business School in the current academic year.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants must log in to the student portal of the university to complete the application process. No separate application for the opportunity is required. Eligible students will automatically be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Academic transcripts
- Degree certificates (testamurs)
- Scholarship documentation
- Marriage/Change of name certificate
- Relevant professional experience
- Admission Requirements: The applicants are required to have an accepted high school qualification and an outstanding ATAR or equivalent.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS (Academic) – 7.0
- TOEFL iBT – 96
- Pearson Test of English (PTE) Academic – 68
The winner of the scholarship will receive $5,000 per year tenable for up to four years to support the undergraduate programme fee by the University of Sydney.