Are you want to study at The University of Michigan and also get a scholarship? If yes, then you will glad to know that Michigan University is inviting applications for Weiser Professional Development Fellowships.
The programme is open to faculty and artists at institutions of higher education in Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Georgia, Kaliningrad (Russia), Kazakhstan, Kosovo, Kyrgyzstan, Macedonia, Moldova, Serbia, Slovak Republic, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, and Uzbekistan.
Wonderful chance to study at the University of Michigan.
User Review( votes)
The University of Michigan frequently referred to simply as “Michigan,” is a public research university in Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States. The University of Michigan provides deep traditions that focus on creating a bright future for its students.
Why at the University of Michigan? The university has to provide a positive impact on the society they serve that represents its greatest value as a university.
Application Deadline: September 15, 2020.
- Faculty and artists teaching at institutions of higher education in Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Georgia, Russia (Kaliningrad District), Kazakhstan, Kosovo, Kyrgyzstan, Macedonia, Moldova, Serbia, the Slovak Republic, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, and Uzbekistan may apply.
- Applicants should be actively engaged in teaching and must have a current appointment to which they intend to return.
- Applicants should be teaching in a discipline offered at the University.
- Fellowships are available for pursuing short-term research programme.
- Junior and mid-level academics are especially encouraged to apply.
How to Apply
- How to apply: To participate, the applicants need to take admission at this university. After taking admission you can apply for this free study.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, students must be ready to submit the CV, A completed application form | Slovak Republic | other eligible countries, A copy of passport photo page, doctoral diploma or highest professional degree, TOEFL score report, One letter of recommendation from.
- Admission Requirements: To apply for the program all applicants must have earned a terminal degree, either their doctoral diploma or highest professional degree (e.g., M.F.A.) at the time of application.
- Language Requirement: Candidates must have excellent oral and written English language skills; proficiency will be verified.
The awards support short-term research visits of 4 weeks or 3 months to the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, and include round-trip airfare, housing, health insurance, and a modest per diem. The Weiser Center will grant 5-7 awards for travel to Ann Arbor in February-April 2020 or September-November 2020.