Murdoch University is delighted to announce the Welcome Back International Scholarships to high-potential candidates in Australia. The funding opportunity is open for the academic session 2023/2024.
There are multiple awards available to international students commencing an undergraduate or postgraduate study programme at Murdoch University.
Great offer for applicants to complete their studies in Australia.
User Review( votes)
Murdoch University was established on 25 July 1973 as the state’s second university. It is a public university whose name is taken from Sir Walter Murdoch and ranked within the 600 best universities in the world.
Why study at Murdoch University? At Murdoch, students will learn to harness free-thinking to look at things differently to explore, innovate, create, and evolve. MU provides leading academics, world-changing research, excellent facilities, and a wide range of courses. It has the best teachers devoted to supporting candidates in building a bright future.
Application Deadline: Applications must be received by 30 August 2024.
- University or Organization: Murdoch University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or postgraduate
- Award: 20% tuition fee reduction
- Number of Awards: Multiple
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and postgraduate degree programme in the following areas: Business, Creative Arts and Communication, Engineering, Health, Science, Social and Cultural Studies, Teaching, Technology, Law and Criminology
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Must be an international, full fee-paying student
- you are starting studies in an eligible Murdoch coursework degree
- You are not eligible to receive this scholarship if you.
- Must be an Australian citizen or permanent residency visa holder;
- Must be received an Australian Government scholarship that covers all or part of your tuition fees;
- Applicants sponsored by a non-Australian Government funding body hold a scholarship agreement with Murdoch University.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply, applicants must have to take admission in the Undergraduate or postgraduate degree program at Murdoch University. They will be automatically selected for the award.
- Supporting Documents: Students have to submit the academic transcripts of all the previous schools attended a copy of their passport.
- Admission Requirements: Students are required to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Students must demonstrate English language proficiency while testing centers are closed during COVID-19; we accept PTE, TOEFL IBT Special Home edition, and IELTS Indicator to meet English requirements.
Murdoch University will provide a 20% tuition fee reduction for students to complete their education in Australia.