Applicants are inviting to apply for the Wiley Accounting program for International Students to undertake any degree course in the subject area of accounting. The program is dedicated to supporting accounting education and developing leaders for the next generation of Certified Public Accountants.
The aim of Wiley’s is to provide financial assistance to students who are currently majoring in accounting and to encourage accounting students to pursue careers related to this field.
Nice opportunity for international students.
User Review( vote)
Proven to prepare students to pass the CPA Exam at nearly twice the national average, Wiley CPAexcel provides a dynamic learning system that dramatically reinforces learning and retention.
Why study at the Wiley Efficient Learning? Wiley offers a single destination for Wiley’s accounting, finance, and business exam review products, providing users with one standardized, state-of-the-art experience across nine disciplines and counting.
Application Deadline: November 30, 2019
- University or Organization: Wiley Efficient Learning
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Any degree
- Award: $500
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The studentships are awarded to pursue any degree course in the field of accounting.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- You must be an actively enrolled full or part-time college student taking at least one accounting course.
- Wiley will require winners to provide proof of student status to claim their scholarship.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: All submissions shall be made through entry form and must include first and last name (as it appears in school records), email address, state/province and country of residence, university name, degree sought, graduation date and anticipated date range to sit for the CPA Exam.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, you must be an actively enrolled full or part-time college student taking at least one accounting course.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language then you must submit a copy of a recent English language test certificate (not more than two years old at the proposed date of admission) or provide details of when you are going to take the test.
- 1 Grand Prize winner receives a $500 cash funding plus the Wiley CPAexcel Platinum Course with free shipping.
- 1 First Prize winner receives the Wiley CPAexcel Platinum Course with free shipping.