The Southern Cross University is inviting motivating students to apply for the International Advancement Scholarships. The fund is available to pursue undergraduate to a postgraduate degree program.
The scholarship offers an $8,000 fee reduction each year, paid in instalments throughout each study year, commencing in the first session and continuing, based on successful completion of each study session.
Great opportunity for international students.
User Review( votes)
As a multi-campus university on Australia‘s east coast, Southern Cross University is home to nine research centres and it has been ranked in the world’s top 150 universities. SCU offers degrees on campus and online, with a rich academic portfolio covering a wide range of disciplines.
Why study at Southern Cross University? To give you a better education, SCU constantly reviews degrees and pathway programs to make sure you are equipped with the skills and knowledge you need to forge your twenty-first-century career.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Southern Cross University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Postgraduate
- Award: $8,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open to international students who are currently studying at Southern Cross University or another Australian university (except Australia or New Zealand citizens).
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Scholarships are awarded in the subject offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- Apply to study full-time (8 units per year), full undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree at either the Gold Coast, Lismore of Coffs Harbour campus.
- Completed either an undergraduate/postgraduate degree or two sessions of Study Abroad at Southern Cross University.
- Undergraduate entry: A qualification equivalent to Australian Year 12 and the required entry grade for the program for which they have applied.
- Postgraduate entry: A qualification equivalent to an Australian Bachelor’s degree.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Candidates must have to submit the scholarship application form with their International Application for Admission to [email protected] or they can also apply through a Southern Cross University Education Agent.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must have to submit the statement of results or transcript, including details of the institute marking or grading system.
- Admission Requirements: For being admitted, you need to meet entry requirements for each qualification you plan to study.
- Language Requirement: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
The Students will get an $8,000 fee reduction each year, paid in installments throughout each study year, commencing in the first session and continuing, based on successful completion of each study session.