Do you have a desire to study in the UK? If so, make your dream come true by applying for the Tan Kah Kee Postgraduate Scholarships offered by the University of Winchester.
The motive of this bursary is to help those Singapore applicants who want to pursue their postgraduate studies at a reputable university.
Great chance for international students to study at the University of Winchester, UK
User Review( votes)
Established in 2005, the University of Winchester is a public research university based in the city of Winchester, Hampshire, England. It offers undergraduate and postgraduate research in the arts, humanities, social sciences, commerce, law, sport, education, and health and social care, among other topics.
Why study at the University of Winchester? Students will receive a comprehensive education in a welcoming and artistic atmosphere when attending this university. They are good in their professions and have a huge impact on the world.
Application Deadline: The last date to apply for the scholarship is May 31, 2022
- University or Organization: University of Winchester
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: $10,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Singapore applicants are eligible only.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: They can apply for a postgraduate degree program in any subject offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have accepted an offer to the study program from the university.
- Candidates must have an outstanding academic record (a good Honours Degree or equivalent), a record of sustained commitment to serving the community, and be effectively bilingual
How to Apply
- How to Apply: No formal application is required for the award, enroll in a master’s degree program and you will be automatically considered for the grant.
- Supporting Documents: You might be asked to submit your previous academic transcripts or certificates, language ability proof, curriculum vitae, and a copy of your current passport.
- Admission Requirements: Successful participants must hold a bachelor’s degree.
- Language Requirement: You must have proficient in the English language. But if your country’s language is not English, then you have to show the ability through the TOEFL or IELTS test.
The educational award will provide $10,000 to the master’s students.