Wine Country Gift Baskets is now accepting applications for the Spirit of Giving Scholarship 2020. The grant is open for High school seniors and current college students planning to attend college or another form of post-secondary education for the full school year.
Each year Wine Country Gift Baskets awards annual scholarships to three well-deserving students displaying the spirit of giving. They are giving a scholarship of $1,000 to three winners.
Each year Wine Country Gift Baskets awards annual scholarships to three well-deserving students displaying the spirit of giving. The goal of the company is to ensure that your recipient enjoys its gift and is able to create a memory that lasts a lifetime.
Why at Wine Country Gift Baskets – The Wine Country Gift Basket Spirit of Giving Scholarship is their way of encouraging kindness, service and so that they remain an important part of our future.
- University or Organization: Wine Country Gift Baskets
- Department: NA
- Course Level: These opportunities are open for high school seniors and current college student.
- Award: $1,000
- Access Mode: Email
- Number of Awards: There are three scholarships available.
- Nationality: United States
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Application Deadline: July 31.
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: US applicants are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Planning to attend school in the following school year at an institution within the US.
- Not an employee or family member of Wine Country Gift Baskets or Houdini Inc.
- Not a previous winner of this application .
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply, the applicants need to submit their applications to email
- Supporting Documents: Applicants are required to submit all of the following:
- Proof of enrollment for the upcoming school year. Incoming freshman can provide a copy of the acceptance letter and a supporting document showing they have started a relationship with the school.
- Submission essay 500-750 words on one of the following topics:
- How have you advanced the spirit of giving in your community or abroad either through service or in giving?
- How has the spirit of giving affected you personally?
- How will your college or post-secondary education allow you to be of service to others or give to others
- Admission Requirements: To apply for this application , the applicants must need to attend school in the following school year at an institution within the US.
They will provide a scholarship of $1,000 to three winners.