Concordia College is offering one funding for Australian student who can demonstrate a high level of academic achievement. The grant is available for a new or current student entering Year 11 in 2018 who wishes to complete the International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme (IBDP).
Concordia College is a private college located in Moorhead, Minnesota, United States. Founded by Norwegian settlers in 1891, the school is associated with the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America and practices the liberal arts.
User Review( votes)
- Application Deadline: February 01, 2019
- Course Level: The studentships are available to pursue an undergraduate degree.
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: award is valued at $7500 per year over three years (total $22,500).
- Nationality: This scholarship is open to Australian citizens or those who have permanent residence status.
- Number of Scholarships: Not given
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Course Level: award is available for pursuing International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme (IBDP).
Study Subject: award is awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
Number of Awards: There is only one scholarship available.
Award: This scholarship provides part remission of tuition fees as determined by the Principal and will be offered for Years 11 and 12 (maximum of 2 years). Continuation of The grant is subject to the recipient making good academic progress in the IBDP, and displaying general conduct of a high standard.
The award can be taken in Australia
Eligibility: This scholarship is awarded on the basis of the criteria below and shortlisted applicants may be required to attend an interview with the Principal or Head of School.
- Enrolment in the International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme in Years 11 and 12 at Concordia College
- Consistently high academic performance in most subjects
- Outstanding personal qualities including regular involvement in Community Service
- Makes a positive contribution to their current school community in a variety of ways
- The student will be financially deserving
- The student will not be in receipt of any other financial support from Concordia College
Nationality: Australian students are eligible to apply.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have previous degree.
How to Apply: Applications for this application must be made by completing and returning the attached application form to Concordia College, 24 Winchester Street, Highgate SA 5063, marked attention Scholarship Committee together with:
- Copy of school reports for 2017
- A written statement from the student of approximately 500 words outlining their past achievements and future goals.
Supporting evidence of general excellence should be included with the application and may consist of:
- Copy of the most recent NAPLAN reports
- Copies of academic certificates of achievement
- Copies of sporting, music or other certificates of achievement
- References from the current school Principal, teachers, coaches or mentors
- Any other relevant documents that will support the application.
All details will remain confidential to the members of the Concordia Scholarship Committee.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is November 17, 2017.