If you are a high-calibre student with the ambition to change your future, here you have an exciting opportunity to apply for the Financial aid Scholarship program at the Wisteria Learning.
The purpose of the program is to provide financial aid for Zambian students who wish to apply for the senior-secondary program in Zambia.
Amazing opportunity for students.
User Review( votes)
Wisteria Learning is a creative learning centre that was established in 2021. It offers personalised supplemental education to students of all ages to improve their performance and inspire life-long learning.
Why should you join this program? They believe every person learns differently, and there‡s no one size fits all solution to learning. They also provide a personalised learning plan for students to help them achieve their educational goals.
Application Deadline: May 30, 2020
- University or Organization: Wisteria Learning
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Senior-secondary
- Award: 30% to 50% scholarship
- Number of Awards: 30
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Zambian citizens
- The award can be taken in Zambia
- Eligible Countries: Zambia.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Senior-secondary in any subject stream offered by the Wisteria Learning.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Aspirants must have to register in the senior-secondary program.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the grant, students have to take admission in the senior secondary program via online or offline at the Wisteria Learning. After taking admission, students can win the opportunity.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates have to submit the certificates of all the previous classes and copy of national ID card.
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must have academic records of previous courses with excellent grades.
- Language Requirement: Applicants need to be proficient in the English language.
Benefits: Each successful scholar will receive the 30% to 50% scholarship accredited towards study expense.